What Is An LTE?
Letters to the Editor are typically 200 words or fewer – highlighting an issue that you’re passionate about. They help shape public opinion and keep important issues current in our communities. Use one or two facts to support your case and make a clear, concise argument.
How To Submit:
Utah has two widely-distributed newspapers. Their readership is relatively high. They’d be great to submit to!
- Salt Lake Tribune, Salt Lake City: Click http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/submitaletter/
- Deseret News, Salt Lake City: Email letters@
If you’re from one of the towns listed below, then local papers are also great venues for an LTE.
- Emery County Progress, Castle Dale: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Include Your Phone Number For Follow Up)
- The Herald Journal, Logan: Click https://news.hjnews.com/submissions/tips-news/submit_a_letter_to_the_editor/
- The Times – Independent, Moab: Click http://moabtimes.com/pages/email_letters/
- Standard Examiner, Ogden: Email email@example.com
- Park Record, Park City: Click http://www.parkrecord.com/opinion/send-a-letter/
- Daily Herald, Provo: Click http://www.dailyherald.com/article/99999999/services/100939998/
- Sun Advocate, Price: Mail
845 East Main
Price, UT 84501
- The Spectrum, St. George: Click http://static.thespectrum.com/lettertoeditor/
- Cedar City News, St. George: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript-Bulletin, Tooele: Email email@example.com