Every week, the HEAL Utah Podcast takes a look at all things green in Utah: Environmental issues, controversies and people at the heart of them. Our host, former Executive Director, Matt Pacenza, interviews authors, activists, elected officials and environmentalists from Utah— and beyond.
Click below to listen to any of the shows we’ve done so far.
If you’d like to subscribe to the podcast— and get each week’s new episode delivered magically to your phone or other device — here’s the link to the iTunes feed for the HEAL Utah Podcast. If you use an Android app or another non iTunes method, paste this link — http://www.healutah.org/feed/podcast — into whatever app you use.
Lastly, you can also subscribe to the podcast via Soundcloud, Podbean, and Stitcher.
Like what you heard? Have a comment or suggestion? Head over to our podcast Facebook page to join the discussion.
- Episode #98: SLC Air Protectors
- Episode #97: Bob Archibald & Mary Ellen Navas, HEAL Utah Board Co-Chairs
- Episode #96: Chip Ward, Author of Stony Mesa Sagas
- Episode #95: Julie Stewart, Sociology Professor at Westminster College
- Episode #94: David Roberts, Vox.com Journalist
- Episode #93: Author Geoff Dembicki, Asks “Are We Screwed?”
- Episode #92: Tyler Poulson, Salt Lake City & Utah Climate Week
- Episode #91: Suzanne Catlett, Escalante Businesswoman
- Episode #90: Grand Staircase-Escalante with Dr. Paul Jakus
- Episode #89: Michael Shea, Rooftop Solar Settlement Explained
- Episode #88: Marisol Cortez: Community-Based Scholar and Writer
- Episode #87: Jonathan Thompson, Contributing Editor of High Country News
- Episode #86: Ashley Patterson, Executive Director of Wasatch Community Gardens
- Episode #85: Ralph Becker, former Mayor of Salt Lake City
- Episode #84: Royal DeLegge, Director of Environmental Health at Salt Lake County Health Department
- Episode #83: Anne Mariah Tapp, Law & Policy Advisor for the Grand Canyon Trust
- Episode #82: Will Hamill, Founder of Uinta Brewing
- Episode #81: Ben Bolte, Founder & Director of GREENBike
- Episode #80: Nazz Kurth, Petzl America
- Episode #79: Matt Slonaker, Utah Health Policy Project
- Episode #78: Laura Briefer, Planning For Salt Lake City’s Water
- Episode #77: Joan Card, Former Senior Policy Advisor, EPA Region 8
- Episode #76: Ken Sanders, Environmental Activism Historian & Rare Bookshop Owner
- Episode #75: Natalie Blanton, Sage Mountain
- Episode #74: Cheryl Fox, Summit Land Conservancy
- Episode #73: Gina Cornia, Utahns Against Hunger
- Episode #72: Ryan Evans, Utah Solar Energy Association
- Episode #71: Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Councilwoman
- Episode #70: Tyler Poulson, Salt Lake City Sustainability (SLCgreen)
- Episode #69: Dave Pacheco, Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Episode #68: Ashley Miller, Breathe Utah
- Episode #67: Brody Leven, Adventure Skier & Storyteller
- Episode #66: A Clean Air Blueprint for Utah
- Episode #65: Robert Gehrke, Salt Lake Tribune
SEASON 2: 2016 Podcast Archives
SEASON 1: 2015 Podcast Archives