Every week, the HEAL Utah Podcast takes a look at all things green in Utah: Environmental issues, controversies and people at the heart of them. Our host, Executive Director, Matt Pacenza, interviews authors, activists, elected officials and environmentalists from Utah— and beyond.
Click below to listen to any of the shows we’ve done so far.
If you’d like to subscribe to the podcast— and get each week’s new episode delivered magically to your phone or other device — here’s the link to the iTunes feed for the HEAL Utah Podcast. If you use an Android app or another non iTunes method, paste this link — http://www.healutah.org/feed/podcast — into whatever app you use.
Lastly, you can also subscribe to the podcast via Soundcloud, Podbean, and Stitcher.
Like what you heard? Have a comment or suggestion? Head over to our podcast Facebook page to join the discussion.
- Episode #76: Ken Sanders, Environmental Activism Historian & Rare Bookshop Owner
- Episode #75: Natalie Blanton, Sage Mountain
- Episode #74: Cheryl Fox, Summit Land Conservancy
- Episode #73: Gina Cornia, Utahns Against Hunger
- Episode #72: Ryan Evans, Utah Solar Energy Association
- Episode #71: Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Councilwoman
- Episode #70: Tyler Poulson, Salt Lake City Sustainability (SLCgreen)
- Episode #69: Dave Pacheco, Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
- Episode #68: Ashley Miller, Breathe Utah
- Episode #67: Brody Leven, Adventure Skier & Storyteller
- Episode #66: A Clean Air Blueprint for Utah
- Episode #65: Robert Gehrke, Salt Lake Tribune