Is your business interested in getting involved with HEAL Utah? From sponsoring our spring breakfast or fall party to co-hosting a community event, see all the different ways your business can be involved and then fill out the form below to get in touch.
Donate through our online form, by phone, or by mail.
Throughout the year, we host large fundraising and educational events that bring hundreds of our supporters together. We depend on our business sponsorships to make these unique events happen and offer various sponsorship levels and benefit packages.
- Climate Champion: $5,000+
- Smog Slayer: $2,500-$4,999
- Waste Watchdog: $1,000-$2,499
Show your support
Sometimes our campaigns call for visible support by local businesses, who come together to sign on to a letter of support for a certain campaign or, as individuals or as a collective, sign op-eds or letters to the editor.
- For example…In the fall of 2017, local businesses throughout the Salt Lake Valley signed on to an official letter encouraging the Department of Air Quality to take better, more direct action for the region’s Serious State Implementation Plan and then participated in a press conference about the issue.
Co-host an event
Have an event in mind where we could come give an overview of our issues or specific campaigns? For example Air Quality and/or Electric Vehicles? Renewable Energy and/or Rooftop Solar? Let us know and we are happy to provide a brief or more in-depth presentation.
- For example…the SEEK Studio and Mark Miller Subaru Breathe Clean & Flow night where we joined these two organizations for an evening of rooftop yoga, food, drinks, and clean air education.
Other ways to make an impact
Our business partners also support HEAL by providing volunteers, sharing our social media content, donating products, and joining us at the Capitol for our Citizen Lobbying Days.