Other ways to give
HEAL Utah is one of the most enduring and respected environmental and public health organizations in Utah. Show your committment to the future of the children and families in our community by giving to HEAL. Your donation to HEAL is a way to demonstrate that you support clean air, addressing climate change, and promoting public health. Learn more below
You can support us when you shop at Smith’s by joining Smith’s Inspiring Donations Program. Whenever you shop at Smith’s and use your rewards card, you can make a donation to us with no extra charge to yourself.
Here are the instructions to register your card for Inspiring Donations:
1. Visit the Smith’s Food and Drug website.
2. Select Sign In or Create an Account
3. Select Community – Smiths’s Inspiring Donations 4. Select Enroll Now button
5. Choose charity number RS873 (HEAL Utah)
The gift of an asset — stock or mutual fund shares — is a valuable way to make a contribution to HEAL Utah and receive tax benefits, in the form of capital gains, based on the value of the asset. Donations of assets often result in a larger gift than if the asset is sold first and the proceeds are donated. Please refer to the following information for making a donation of stock to HEAL:
Account Name: Healthy Environment Alliance of Utah
SEI Account #422849
SEI Private Trust Company
When you donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV or boat HEAL Utah, you are investing directly in our mission to protect Utahns from threats to our environment.
HEAL Utah’s trusted property donation service is CARS—fast, easy and hassle-free donations include FREE pick-up services nationwide for accepted vehicles. Customer service is available 7 days a week and most vehicles can be picked up within 24-72 hours.
Visit our CARS donation page to receive a free no-obligation evaluation of your potential donation to ensure that it will be profitable. You may also call 855-500-RIDE (7433) to speak to a CARS representative. If you choose to donate, upon pick-up of your vehicle you will receive an initial car donation receipt. Once the vehicle is sold, you will receive proper tax forms in time to file your taxes.
To view Frequently Asked Questions and read about the benefits of donating your vehicle to a nonprofit, click here.
Please contact HEAL Utah’s Development Director, Turner Bitton, with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 564-3860.
In Instagram, open the camera and take or upload a photo to highlight HEAL.
- Tap the sticker icon.
- Select the donation sticker from the tray.
- Select HEAL Utah.
- Customize your fundraiser using Stories’ creative tools.
- Tap Send to. Then tap Share next to Your Story.
You can add multiple images or videos to build your fundraising story.
To create a fundraiser for a charitable organization, click here or follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select HEAL Utah, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Email our Development Director Turner Bitton at email@example.com for sample posts and images that can help make your fundraiser more successful.
- Click Create.
number RS873 (HEAL Utah)