Wishing you could donate more but need to watch your budget? By using creative routes to raise money for HEAL, you are able to increase awareness in your community and get others involved at the same time. Below are some ways our supporters’ have found to further their impacts.
- Host a birthday fundraiser on Facebook or share our online donation link with family, friends, and your network on places like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Get your business involved in the community by sponsoring one of our major events. Learn more about being a Climate Champion, Smog Slayer, or Waste Watchdog on our Supporters page.
Matching gifts through your employer
- Check with your employer to see if they match employee nonprofit donations and set it up today!
Compete for a cause
- If you have an upcoming charity race or other events where you can designate an organization, consider raising money on HEAL’s behalf for your competition (you’ll do great!).
- You can donate the proceeds of any event to HEAL — whether it be a bake sale, an office competition, or danceathon.
Shop to give
- By picking HEAL on places like AmazonSmile or at Smith’s, anything you purchase automatically gives to HEAL.
- Adding us to your wedding registry is a great, alternative way for guests to give on your special day by donating to a cause in your honor.
Host a gathering
- Want to gather your network together to learn more about HEAL and ask them to give? Please reach out to us directly and we can help make it happen.
Please contact HEAL Utah’s Development Director, Turner Bitton, with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.