Join HEAL’s Annual Fund Committee!
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting HEAL Utah’s financial goals each year by supporting our dynamic events and fundraising efforts. The Annual Fund Committee works to increase philanthropic support for HEAL Utah by building community support for our mission. Comprised of our most dedicated supporters, the committee is an integral part of our team and works closely with our Development Director.
- Community Leadership: Talk about your personal investment in HEAL and stay informed of all that is happening with our work. You’ll be part of an exclusive group of leaders who make HEAL’s work possible.
- Cultivation: Share your reasons for supporting HEAL Utah and ask others to join you by making a gift as well. The most effective way to recruit supporters is through one of our signature events. We’ll rely on you to help us grow our support base by reaching new people.
- Event Planning: Join the planning and execution of our signature events including our Spring Brunch and Fall Party as well as other dynamic events.
- Stewardship: Saying “Thank You” is a critical way of maintaining our existing supporter base. As a committee member, you will be at the center of expressing our gratitude for our supporters.
- Time Commitment: Monthly Meetings (2 hours per month) and between 5-10 hours of work per month between meetings.
The Annual Fund Committee is a great opportunity to learn new skills and connect with the mission of HEAL Utah in a new way. This high-level volunteer position is a powerful way of joining the community of HEAL supporters who have made our work possible for over 20 years.
As a member of the Annual Fund Committee you will be part of an exclusive group of our most dedicated supporters. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our event planning decision-making, including selecting speakers, creating event themes, and sharing our events with the community.