You are here because you care about having clean air and clean energy.
You are concerned about climate change and about dangerous radioactive waste.
You believe in the power of grassroots and you believe in HEAL Utah.
You want to be part of the solutions. Thank you!
Whether you have supported HEAL Utah for a long time through donating, volunteering, or lending your voice, or just learned about us and are considering becoming more involved, we’re grateful for you.
How you can further your impact
In honor of HEAL Utah’s last two decades of work, we are trying to raise $5,000 by September 5th so we can keep fighting for another twenty years. We are more than half-way through the month and we need your help to hit our goal!
We want to invite you to be part of HEAL’s 20th anniversary fundraising efforts by watching and sharing our new fundraising videos (featuring supporters like you!) with your networks:
When anyone has the means to make a donation, whether $5 or $500, we want to let them know how much that means to HEAL Utah. Giving your money, your voice, and your time shows the world that you are here to have an impact!
Spread the word
Whether you already donated, can’t donate right now, or are about to enter your credit card information, you can still SHARE.
Using whatever methods are best for you, SHARE why you believe in the work we do here at HEAL Utah. SHARE what issues matter to you and why you think others should consider donating and getting involved at a local level. Let your friends, family, and colleagues know they too can have an impact.
Here are a number of ways that you can give to HEAL by SHARING and getting your friends involved! You can:
- Watch our new fundraising videos (on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube) and send them to your network
- Start a Facebook fundraiser to ask your Facebook friends to donate (see instructions here)
- Ask for donations by posting an Instagram story (see instructions here)
- Call or text a friend to tell them about why you’ve supported, and continue to support, HEAL Utah – and then ask them to give too
We need to raise $5,000 by September 5th and are not yet halfway to this goal, so every share helps!
HEAL Utah is a donor-supported nonprofit, meaning that nearly half of our annual funding comes from individual donors like you. THANK YOU to all of these donors who made our work possible since we became a 501c3 nonprofit 20 years ago!
Also, we have two upcoming events you should make sure are on your calendar! Bring yourself and a friend:
- Pints for Purpose with RoHa Brewing on September 5th
- 20th Anniversary Fall Party at Publik Coffee on October 10th – stay tuned for more!